ADC was founded on the theory of bringing COMPLETE solutions to water and wastewater treatment facilities.|
When contacted by a water or wastewater treatment facility, ADC gathers initial chemical application data and performs testing to determine the best solution.
The process is as follows:
- Determine chemicals presently being fed and application points.
- Gather current raw and finished water quality readings.
- Set up RTW computer analysis to determine "best fit" chemical needs.
- Simulate different chemical feed scenarios and the impact on water quality and the overall operation.
- Select an initial "best fit" scenario and conduct jar tests to provide a best picture of this feed plan.
- Based on the jar test results, set up a short in-plant test run of the selected chemical(s).